I give you the takeaways from a very special Community Call.
As we close 2012, it’s time to prompt a reflective practice. To wit, I asked those on the call today:
1. How would you define the P2PU community?
2. What are your big goals for 2013?
Hopefully our self-definition becomes our “compass” for how we approach our goals–and prod each other to achieve them–in 2013.
Question 1: How do we self-define?
Here’s what this looks like on a very high-level:
Question 2: What are our goals for 2013?
- Leah: 3 School of Open Badges courses will be taking off with 15 people (at least) enrolled in each.
- Chris: 2013 – MOOC Maker! And School of Sound has one course off the ground and running. Become better open source code participant
- Dirk: Online/offline course – collaboration with 2/3 maker spaces. Streamline P2PU tech dev.
- Vanessa: Implement and Ship Assessment Plan & Fiction MOOC using Git/Github for peer review and revisions
- Zac: Social Networking graduate class embedded in SOE w/ possible grad credit from Antioch New England.
Full notes and chat from the Community Call can be found here: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/community-20121213